>> Dual-sensing Power Meter <<
BRING POWER TO YOUR OFF-ROAD RIDES
Rally XC200 is tested to the extreme, so you can ride there too. This dual-sensing power meter delivers reliable power measurements and is easy to transfer between bikes, no matter what bike you’re on or where you're riding.
– It installs like any other pedal and is easy to swap from bike to bike. Yes, really.
– Take a deep dive into your performance by measuring total power, cadence and more.
– Clip in with ease. These pedals are compatible with SHIMANO SPD cleats.
– Edge® cycling computer compatibility and the Garmin Connect™ app1 makes software updates and data uploads easy.
– Sync data to your favourite apps1 for even more analysis, data sharing and route planning.
– It’s more than just watts. Advanced cycling dynamics show left/right balance and more.
IN THE BOX :
– Rally XC200 pedals
– Cleat hardware
– 55 mm Q-factor washers
– Battery type: LR44/SR44 (x4)
– Battery life: up to 120 hours (with LR44 battery type)
– Weight: 316 g
– water resistance.: IXP7
– Maximum rider weight: 105 kg
– Accuracy: +/- 1.0%
– Cleat type: SHIMANO SPD
– Q-factor: 53 mm (55 mm with provided 2 mm washer)
– Stack height: 13.5 mm
– Field calibration
– Adjustable release tension
– Garmin Connect™
– Measurement location: spindle
– Communication: ANT+® and Bluetooth®